7 Best Alkaline Water Pitchers (2021 Reviews)
There are some benefits of alkaline water that might make it worth it for you to get a water ionizer machine. Alkalizing your water (making a certain amount of water have a high ph, or higher than normal), as the alkalinity advocates claim, will match the acidity of your body and neutralize it. Alkaline water must also contain alkaline minerals and negative oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) so it can have antioxidating abilities.
This kind of water filtration system is also claimed to improve metabolism, increase energy, slow aging, improve digestion, improve your immune system, and reduce bone loss. Drinking more alkaline water will also unsurprisingly help with hydration. At the same time, having a water filter will take care of the impurities in your water and give you clean water and great tasting water. Apart from the great health benefits, you will also spend much less money on water bottles. For these reasons and more, we have set up this buying guide to help you get the best alkaline water filter for yourself and your home!
In a hurry? Here’s the test winner after 10 hours of research:
Best Alkaline Water Pitcher Reviews of 2021 – Overview
Here are the top 5 picks (keep scrolling for more details and picks 6-7).
1. EHM Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher
- PREMIUM QUALITY: When it comes to our EHM Alkaline Water Pitchers, we make a point of using nothing but the finest materials available, as well as state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and strict...
The EHM Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher has a 3.5-liter (0.77-gallon) capacity. This filter system is able to give you 2 liters of filtered water with each fill, and the best part is that each fill will only take you a few minutes. You will have water that is odorless and colorless and at an increased pH level of between 8.5 and 10. This EHM purifier product is able to achieve this through its top-notch multi-stage filter cartridge. This filter goes through six different stages of filtration and it is able to remove heavy metals, chlorine, and contaminants from your drinking water. At the same time, it is able to add potassium, calcium, magnesium (these are also the minerals that cause hard water), and antioxidants back into your water for a few added extra health benefits.
Unlike what often happens with water systems that feature carbon filters, this water pitcher features absolutely no black particles, which shows you the great level of attention to detail EHM puts into their products. This high pH water pitcher is also built in a refrigerator-friendly shape and it is made from high-quality, BPA-free materials. This product should last you for 300 liters (66 gallons) or two months if you and your family’s average is drinking about 3 liters per day. It will also come in blue, black, green, red, and yellow so you can personalize it depending on the aesthetic of your kitchen. There are a few downsides to this system. It does not feature a timer that will let you know when it is time to change the filter cartridge. It has a poorly fitting lid that might cause you to spill when you are pouring the filtered water into your cups of water.
Features of the EHM Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher:
- 3.5-liter (0.77-gallon) capacity
- Give you 2 liters of filtered water with each fill
- Each fill only takes a few minutes
- Water is odorless and colorless
- An increased pH of between 8.5 and 10
- A multi-stage filter cartridge
- Six-stage filter
- Removes heavy metals, chlorine, and contaminants from your water
- Adds potassium, calcium, magnesium, and antioxidants
- No black particles often found in water from carbon filters
- Refrigerator-friendly shape
- Made from high-quality, BPA-free materials
- Comes in blue, black, green, red, and yellow
- Does not have a timer that lets you know when to change the filter
- The life of each filter is 300 liters (66 gallons) or two months if you drink about 3 liters per day
- Poorly fitting lid
2. Invigorated Water pH Restore Alkaline Water Pitcher
- OUR MULTI-STAGE PH001 FILTER CONSISTS OF ZEOLITE, STONE & CERAMIC BALL BLEND, MICRO NETS, COCONUT ACTIVATED CARBON CHARCOAL – Increases pH & ORP of drinking water. Remineralization adds minerals...
The Invigorated Water pH Restore Alkaline Water Pitcher removes fluoride, chloramine, chlorine, lead, heavy metals, and arsenic from your tap water and it can last you for 360 liters o 79 gallons of water. If you are one person living alone, this water pitcher filter can last you for up to six months; however, if you are a family of four people, it will only last you for a little over one month. This water pitcher comes with an enhanced filter design that features a multi-stage filter. This product also gives your the option of adding a second filter if you would like one. If you choose to add a second filter, the increased filtration capability will be able to remove almost 100 percent of small particles that might be plaguing your water. With the second filter, you will also be able to go through 1,000 liters of water, or approximately 16 months of use, before you have to get replacement filters.
You will be able to get filtered water within five minutes. With the second filter, this time will increase to 10 minutes. It is a water pitcher that is very easy to fill due to its ergonomic features. It also has an anti-slip base that helps prevent it from being knocked over on your countertop. Its 3.5-liter (0.77-gallon) pitcher construction is fully BPA-free. There is also a filter life timer that will let you know when the filter needs replacing. The only issues with this system are that the lid seems to not be able to stay in place and that the water pitcher only comes in white, so you are not able to personalize it to match the look of your home kitchen.
Features of the Invigorated Water pH Restore Alkaline Water Pitcher:
- Removes fluoride, chloramine, chlorine, lead, heavy metals, and arsenic from your tap water
- Lasts for 360 liters (79 gallons) of water
- Will last one person up to six months, or a family of four over a month
- Enhanced filter design with one multi-stage filter
- You have the option of adding a second filter
- The extra ultra-filtration membrane can remove almost 100 percent of small particles
- With the extra filter, it will last for 1,000 liters or approximately 16 months
- Takes about five minutes for the water to filter
- With the second one, this time increases to 10 minutes
- Easy fill
- Ergonomic features
- BPA-free model
- 3.5-liter (0.77-gallon) pitcher
- Has an anti-slip base to help prevent it from being knocked over on your countertop
- Filter life timer that lets you know when the filter needs replacing
- The lid does not stay in place
- Only comes in white
3. Seychelle pH2O Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher
- ✅ MILLIONS OF AMERICANS DRINK CONTAMINATED WATER EVERY DAY - These contaminates have been linked to a growing list of devastating, life changing health issues. Help protect you and your family's...
The Seychelle pH2O Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher is a BPA-free product that is made and tested in the USA. It is an FDA-approved model that is ergonomically design meaning that the handle has grooves for your fingers so you can both hold it and pour it much easier. This alkaline water filter pitcher has two filters, meaning it can filter through 1.89 liters of tap water at a time and your filtered water is able to remain alkaline for up to 30 days, although for your own health reasons, you might wanna drink enough water that you would not leave drinking water sitting for 30 days.
This water filter pitcher is able to remove up to 99.9 percent of chlorine, chemicals, Radon 222, and heavy metals, as well as remove up to 90 percent of fluoride. It can get through a surprising amount of 757 liters or 167 gallons of water. It comes with a quick-fill lid and you can get the product in both blue and white. There are a few downsides to this water filter. It does not remove viruses or bacteria. At the same time, if you have water in the reservoir waiting to pass through the filters, this can mix with your filtered water when you pour, meaning that you might be unwillingly getting unfiltered water with your filtered water.
Features of the Seychelle pH2O Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher:
- BPA-free product
- Made and tested in the USA
- FDA-approved model
- Ergonomically design
- The handle has grooves for your fingers
- It has two filters
- Filters through 1.89 liters of tap water at a time
- The filtered water can remain alkaline for up to 30 days
- Removes up to 99.9 percent of chlorine, chemicals, Radon 222, and heavy metals
- Removes up to 90 percent of fluoride
- High filter capacity of 757 liters (167 gallons) of water
- Quick-fill lid
- Comes in blue and white
- Does not remove viruses or bacteria
- If you have water in the reservoir waiting to pass through the filters, this can mix with your filtered water when you pour
4. Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher
- Premium design for heath and sustainability. Aquagear filters are made in USA, BPA-free, and recyclable.
The Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher is FDA approved as a food-grade, BPA-free, recyclable, and 100 percent vegan product. It is completely made in the USA and it has been tested for lead and copper reduction in Flint, Michigan, which is one of the worst places in the United States for contaminated water due to its ongoing water crisis. This water pitcher has a capacity of 8 cups of 0.5 gallons or 1.89 liters. The manufacturer claims that it is able to remove 2,000 percent more contaminants than other leading brand-name pitchers. Regardless it is definitely able to remove minerals as well as 90 percent of metals like chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, chromium, and mercury, and chloramines. It can also remove over 50 different volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
The filters on this water filter pitcher will last you for 150 gallons, or 567 liters, of water. This is also a good option for those that worry about others and want to donate to charity since, with each purchase, the company provides biosand filtration for under-developed communities for six months via the Aquagear Foundation. There is a lifetime guarantee on this alkaline water pitcher and if it breaks, the company will send you a new one free of charge. You will also receive same-day customer support with this product. The only downsides of this product are that it can actually take up to a couple of hours to filter your water and that it only comes in white, so you will not be able to fit it with your kitchen decor if the white color will not work.
Features of the Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher:
- FDA approved as food-grade, BPA-free, recyclable, and 100 percent vegan
- Made in the USA
- Tested for lead and copper reduction in Flint, Michigan
- Pitcher capacity is 8 cups, 0.5 gallons, or 1.89 liters
- Removes 2,000 percent more contaminants than other leading brand-name pitchers
- Removes minerals and 90 percent of metals like chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, chromium, and mercury, and chloramines
- Filters will last you for 150 gallons (567 liters) of water
- Removes over 50 volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- For each purchase, the company provides biosand filtration for under-developed communities for six months via the Aquagear Foundation
- It offers a lifetime guarantee on this alkaline water pitcher
- If it breaks, they will send you a new one, free of charge
- Same-day customer support
- It can take up to a couple of hours to filter your water
- Only comes in white
5. Reshape Water Pitcher
- REPLACEMENT FILTERS THAT COST 25% TO 33% LESS THAN THOSE USED BY COMPARABLE PITCHERS – COMPARE BEFORE YOU BUY. Each filter lasts up to 75 days and filters at least 300 liters (79 gallons).
The Reshape Water Pitcher has a 3.5-liter capacity and should last you for 300 liters or 66 gallons of water. It is made from black, sturdy BPA-free plastic and it also features a wonderful clear window so you can see the water level while it is being filtered. It has an ergonomically designed handle and a filter countdown timer so you can know when you will need to replace them. The lifespan of this filter is 60 days, but the manufacturer will also supply you with two extra filters that will give you about 120 days worth of alkaline water. It is a sturdy and durable water pitcher that is shaped to fit in the door of your refrigerator.
This product features a six-stage filtration that uses exchange resins, FIR balls, activated carbon, negative potential particles, and minerals to alkalize the water. It reduces or removes chlorine, lead, fluoride, and VOC’s and adds magnesium, calcium, potassium, and sodium back into your water. It boasts a no-spill lid and a very easy assembly process since you will receive the main jug, the reservoir, the lid, and the filter when you order the product. A full filtration process will take you about 30 minutes, which is not very fast, but not too slow either. This water pitcher is also unfortunately only available in black.
Features of the Reshape Water Pitcher:
- 3.5-liter capacity
- Lasts for 300 liters or 66 gallons
- Made from black, sturdy BPA-free plastic
- It has a clear window so you can see the water level
- Ergonomically designed handle
- A filter countdown timer
- 60 days filter lifespan
- Shaped to fit in the door of your refrigerator
- Sturdy and durable
- Two filters are supplied giving you about 120 days worth of alkaline water
- Six stage filtration
- Filters use exchange resins, FIR balls, activated carbon, negative potential particles, and minerals to alkalize the water
- Reduces or removes chlorine, lead, fluoride, and VOC’s
- Adds magnesium, calcium, potassium, and sodium
- No-spill lid
- Easy assembly
- You will find four pieces inside the filter: the main jug, reservoir, lid, and the filter
- Full filtration takes about 30 minutes
- Only available in black
6. Wamery Alkaline Water Pitcher
- 💧 Slim Purification Pitcher filters tap water and reduces aesthetic impurities such as chlorine, taste/odor, and zinc. Portable Jug features easy pour spout. Fits any refrigerator.
The Wamery Alkaline Water Pitcher has a capacity of 2 liters or 0.44 gallons of water and it fits easily into your fridge. It boasts a four-level filtration system that can remove both metals as well as other contaminants from your faucet water. The filter on this water pitcher will last you for 159 liters or 35 gallons, or approximately 1 to 2 months of use. All the materials on this product are BPA-free and food-grade. It comes in both blue and white so you can personalize it to your taste. However, this water pitcher does have a loose-fitting lid which might make pouring slightly difficult.
Features of the Wamery Alkaline Water Pitcher:
- 2 liters (0.44 gallons) of capacity
- Fits easily into your fridge
- Four-level filtration system
- Removes metals and other contaminants from your faucet water
- Filter lasts for 159 liters or 35 gallons, or approximately 1 to 2 months
- Materials are BPA-free and food-grade
- Has a loose-fitting lid
- Comes in blue, white
7. Lake Industries7000 Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher
- 7 STAGE FILTER CARTRIDGE of Ion Exchange Resin, Tourmaline, Mineral Balls, and Carbon. All combine to purify - removing chlorine, odors, heavy metals. 1 CARTRIDGE INCLUDED.....Be sure to remove...
The Lake Industries7000 Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher is a seven-stage filter that can remove 90 percent of contaminants including chlorine, heavy metals, zinc, copper, lead, and pollutants. It has ion exchange resin, mineral balls, tourmaline, and carbon to help purify your water and it is able to produce antioxidants that might help eliminate free radicals and toxins. It is built with strong ABS plastics as well as materials that are food-grade and BPA-free. It boasts an ergonomic handle. The pitcher is also slim-line, making it easy to fit in your refrigerator door. However, you do have to hold the lid on when you are pouring the water.
Features of the Lake Industries7000 Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher:
- Seven-stage filter
- Removes 90 percent of contaminants including chlorine, heavy metals, zinc, copper, lead, and pollutants
- It has ion exchange resin, mineral balls, tourmaline, and carbon to help purify your water
- It produces antioxidants that might help eliminate free radicals and toxins
- Built with strong ABS plastics
- Materials are food-grade and BPA-free
- Ergonomic handle
- The pitcher is slim-line, making it easy to fit in your refrigerator door
- You have to hold the lid on when you are pouring
The EHM Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher is our absolute favorite on this list. It removes heavy metals, chlorine, and contaminants from your water while also adding potassium, calcium, magnesium, and antioxidants back into it. It will give you water with an increased pH of 8.5 to 10 and it will do it within just a few minutes. It comes in many different colors to match the look of your kitchen and all of the materials used in its construction are high-quality and BPA-free. It is undoubtedly the best alkaline water pitcher on this list and on Amazon.
Bonus tip: Check out this Doctor Oz Youtube video on the characteristics of alkaline water!